Saturday 25 July 2020

Live life to the fullest

Laughed at the Misha's joke in the sedation of the vodka in that cool breeze of a Beach Resort.... Enjoying the highness of an invitation for a blind date from Misha. Eyes are reflecting the brightness due to the confidence for settling down well in this western country. 

I'm dancing while Misha offered, feeling like enjoying, but some where in the deep, I am getting jerks Am I really enjoying, is this my real happiness??

 My heart slowly painting my loves photo in my brain who were left by me in India. I felt that I couldn't sit there roaming here and there. Whatever Misha understood my situation, she tried to change my mood by flirting. 

She wanted me deeply at that time. But I couldn't live in that moment. Misha is so provoking with her white transperent frock, she want me to move forword. She sat under a roof focusing light with that transperent frock to provoke me. 

 the sparkle in her eyes, her ability to shine bright made me so admirable, but not Lovable..... Told sorry to her and walked down from there, walked to reach me by asking the waves to help. The moon is showing the possible paths. After deep pain in the Heart and the legs, I laid at a moment on that rough sand,

Immediately I remembered her ankles, only ankles...
While she was walking, I used to look at her ankles to know how much is she raising from ground....... Remembering  trinkets n black around one of her legs.......I could get to know abt her taste.......Her wrists usually shivers while in serious situations... so sensitive... She speaks with rise up, chin up manner with lot of confidence.......I would sense her aura around the hand.... Her hair, Which will dance to the air instead of floating....... WoW

Oneday I kept debating so hardly to get her attention. Later when I apologized, she laughed and appreciated my attitudes.

She nails anything with her best partner, her waist And she doesn't care of anything while she is working. 

She had no model or statue type body.... But there is a wonder with her. I want that closeness with her.

Enrouting my walk towords her by booking a flight ticket to reach her. 

No comments:

Aura language

For example, when two people are in love and that love is genuine, there will be a wonderful exchange of pink light from one aur...