Tuesday 20 November 2018

Long Distance Relationships

Long Distance Relationships are not easy to carryon long time. Many misunderstandings carry on in Long Distance relationships. Whether it's time differences, conflict Work Schedules or just different energy levels at differnt times during the day, We find a great distance, a great disconnect and a great interference in the way we communicate eachother.

Communication in Relationships is alreay hard enough and long distance relationships add a whole new level of complexity.

Distance means so little when someone means somuch.
    Distance never kills a Relation.
    Closeness never builds a Relation.
The Caring of one's feelings builds faith and maintains Relation.

But somehow Distance has this ability to break bonds, to break trust, push us away from eachother not just physically, but emotionally.

If the Relationship matters the distance doesn't.
Don't let being far from someone make you push them furtherway.

We make sure share the little moments of joy which brighten up with that other person.

Make allotted and prioritize time for eachother.

It's difficult to just reach eachother spontaneously, But it's importent that it's become apart of our priority.

Build your own personal life and remember it's ok for the other person to build theirs.

Invest in yourself and allow the other person to grow and evolve in their own way.

Talk through the struggles and hard feelings.

Texting is a brilliant way to miscommunicate how you feel and misinterpret what other people mean.
don't text through the rough conversations, make sure you talk through them.

Long Distance Relationships are hard but they can also be incredible.

When We learn to respect, trust and love someone from a distance, We'll be absolutely unstoppable when you're together. 

8 comments:

Histoires De Gars said...

This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.
Famille et relations

Telugu Girl said...

Thank you Gars for your advise

Marica Nadarish said...

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating husband, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator and hacker  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my husband iPhone. He hacked his Gmail and Facebook account and linked all his WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against him, i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email or WhatsApp : +12678773020

rock951347 said...

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
Nirav Gandhi an Commerce

Valentino thomas said...

Just make sure that you understand why he wants things in a relationship. Do you want to know more about dating advice? for detailed info click here.

alex said...

Nice blog.
https://sketchfab.com/DatingBlush

micheal pan said...

I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342

charliesmith said...

There are absolutely surety that the clayton max for Women will definitely work for you because it is written by the author himself who has used the techniques and gained success with them.

Swati Mutthina Male Haniye .....

'You are strong' is her usual morning word on rounds with patients who are close to death. In the morning, if the patien...