Sunday 29 July 2018

Live for the moments you can't put in words

Woman is the most amazing gift a man can have. She cares about you, she loves and she also annoys you the most. There are many habits a woman has that are really annoying for man.
Habits like keep calling him, act like child while doing something, talking selfies, watching them and then delete them and do again the same, spending too much time in shopping etc are some of the most annoying thing about woman according to a man.
Yes! But now I understood that the crazy things also liked by me...
I’ve never loved anyone the way I love her. I never knew I could feel like this. So deep. Fulfilling. Amazing. I can tell her anything; my dreams, my fears, my strengths, my flaws.
“I trust her with my secrets. She understands me more than anyone. And I know everything about her. She tells me everything. She’s even more beautiful on the inside than she is on the outside. I’d die for her and she would do the same for me. I don’t know why God didn’t send her into my life until now, but He did. We were meant to be together.”


As our relationship deepend, I began to hide the amount of time We spent together, the increasing number of calls or texts, and the escalating emotions you felt for eachother. Neither considered the possibility that We violated boundaries as friends. It might have started with a conversation over the internet, or with a seemingly innocent friendship in the workplace. It began as an uncomplicated thought....
Unlike her spouse....i understood her well.

Crossing the line from platonic friendships into romantic relationships.... Began relationship at an innocuous level, and it processed to something more. Woman are well trained naturally to put their emotional needs ahead of their erotic needs. They have much to gain from choosing stable relationships over the physical pleasure.


He looked at her, a smitten awe marking his face. A narrow streak of twilight sweeped its way through the window of the dim lit room and comfortably settled on her cherubic face. Her hair was unkempt and loose, a few strands of it outreaching her cheeks. She glared deep into his sombre eyes, the darkness making them more surreal, the closeness more real. Before he could, she cupped his face in her hands and gently glided her thumb on his lips which suddenly seemed to come to life. She then leant forward and let her lips meet his.





No comments:

Swati Mutthina Male Haniye .....

'You are strong' is her usual morning word on rounds with patients who are close to death. In the morning, if the patien...