Monday 6 July 2020

You never lose someone who lives in your heart



Emotions are so hard to handle. Break up is uploaded unknown burden upto the neck and didn't allow me to think and swallow.

May be that's my mistake to enter into a relation.... In Illusion of got admired of me and my character by the person.

But not getting rid of the sensation of that touch and smell. Always feeling them and turning towords expecting him.

In my view, there is no such limit of community levels, status levels for a relation, want same maturity levels. Think that I'm not wrong. May be I mistaken in measuring maturity levels.

If God allow me for a boon, I desire there is no such thing break up. It's an emotional Tsunami which mayhem the heart of the women, the prey.

We can't exist without Heart, how we can exist without the person who's in your heart.... But want to exist. May be He is with you only if He is in your heart.

I want a relation be a sweet memory even it's not existing now... But don't want to be degraded, fought for no reason.

No comments:

Aura language

For example, when two people are in love and that love is genuine, there will be a wonderful exchange of pink light from one aur...